Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin is a type of muffin that is made with mashed fully ripe bananas and chocolate chips. It is very easy to prepare. This dessert is nearly the same with Banana Muffins but with a twist.
How to make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins?
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil or melted butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed. (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda)
- Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, and cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Add the cocoa powder and the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the molds with cupcake liners, just 3/4 full.
- Preheat the oven to 160-170 degrees celsius.
- Bake the muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: