Cheese Bar is one of my all-time favorite desserts ever since. It tastes really good that both kids and kids-at-heart will like.
How to make Cheese Bars?
- 2 1/2 cups cake mix
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp fresh pure lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, and the oil. Mix well. The mixture will be like a dough. Reserve 1 cup mixture for later.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Spread the remaining mixture into the baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes only. Get the baking pan from the oven. Let it cool down. Do not remove the cake from the baking pan yet. Just set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, and the fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
- Get the baking pan with the baked cake earlier.
- Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Then sprinkle the reserved 1 cup mixture earlier in the procedure #1. (Note: you can grate it or use fork to make it easier to sprinkle.)
- Bake again for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: