Tuna Nuggets are very easy to prepare yet super delicious. You can serve these with ketchup or any sauce of your choice.
How to make Tuna Nuggets?
- 2 cans century tuna (flakes in veg. oil)
- 4 sky flakes original flavor (crushed)
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 onion (cut into small dice)
- 1 pinch black pepper powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- 1 pinch garlic salt (optional)
- 2 eggs (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop up some mixture and form into bite-size pieces.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with any sauce of your choice.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: