Banana Bread is made with mashed fully ripe bananas, it is often moist and sweet. It is very easy to prepare. This Banana Bread Recipe will give you a good tasting moist bread that you will surely love.
How to make Banana Bread?
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 10 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Use fork in mashing the ripe bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and baking soda. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Combine gently the two mixtures (mixture #1 and #2) until smooth.
- Grease the bread baking pan.
- Pour the mixture in a bread baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Bake the banana bread for at least 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: