Banana Cake is a type of cake that is made with mashed fully ripe bananas, it is often moist and sweet. It is very easy to prepare. This Banana Cake Recipe will give you a good tasting moist cake that you will surely love.
How to make Banana Cake (Microwaved)?
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
- Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Grease the pyrex pan (using cooking oil or melted butter) and pour-in the mixture.
- Make sure the power of the microwave is not too high.
- Bake the mixture for 8-10 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Remove the pyrex pan from the microwave then allow to cool down for a few minutes.
- Transfer the banana cake on a serving plate, then serve!
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: