- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil or melted butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed. (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda)
- Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, and cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Add the cocoa powder and the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the molds with cupcake liners, just 3/4 full.
- Preheat the oven to 160-170 degrees celsius.
- Bake the muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!