Banana Muffin is almost the same with banana bread. It is very light and good for an afternoon snack and in the morning too. It is quick and easy to prepare, just make sure to use ripe bananas for a perfect result.
How to make Banana Muffins?
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Use fork in mashing the ripe bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Combine gently the two mixtures (mixture #1 and #2) until smooth.
- Arrange a small-sized cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
- Pour the mixture in each paper cup for about 3/4 full.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Bake the banana muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: