Breaded Pork Chop is everyone's favorite. The taste of this dish is just perfect for everyone. It is fast and easy to prepare. It is best eaten with steamed white rice and corn kernels.
How to make Breaded Pork Chop?
- 1 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2-3 pcs pork chops
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 pieces raw egg
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 beef cube (powdered)
- In a bowl, place the pork chops. Rub seasoned salt in each chop and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, all-purpose flour, and beef cube. Mix well to distribute the ingredients. Set Aside.
- Heat the pan and pour cooking oil.
- Dip each chop in the "egg-salt-pepper" mixture. All parts must be covered.
- Dredge the chop in the "flour-breadcrumbs-beef cube" mixture.
- Fry the pork chops in medium heat. Cook each side until the color turns golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the cooked pork chops in a plate with paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Serve with steamed white rice and corn kernels.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: