It is also known as Coconut Juice. It is one of the most popular drinks in the Philippines, very refreshing and healthy. Coconut water has anti- ageing, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-thrombotic properties. It is a good source of calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc than other fruits. So, it is advisable to drink this juice regularly.
Unfortunately, I don't have fresh buko here in my place so I just bought a bottled coconut sport strings, and I will share to you how to make a tasty buko juice.
How to make Buko Juice?
- 1 bottle (340g) coconut sport strings
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp white sugar (or as desired sweetness)
- If you don't have fresh milk available, you can use condensed milk, just adjust the sweetness.
- In a pitcher, put-in the coconut sport string.
- Pour-in the fresh milk and water.
- Add-in sugar. Stir and mix well.
- Refrigerate or just put ice cubes.
- Share and happy drinking!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: