Buttered Shrimp is a dish mainly composed of shrimps sauteed in butter. It is quick and easy to prepare and it tastes really good.
How to cook Buttered Shrimp?
- 500 grams shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup lemon soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (or as desired)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or as desired)
- In a bowl, marinate the shrimp in lemon soda for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the pan, melt the butter.
- Cook the garlic until golden brown.
- Put the shrimp and then cook until the color turns orange.
- Pour the remaining lemon soda (1/2 cup only). Simmer until the liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle the parsley.
- Add ground black pepper and salt.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: