Pancake is a flat cake, often thin, and round, prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot surface such as a frying pan or griddle. It is undeniably delicious dessert that everyone loves.
How to make Buttermilk Pancake?
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl, pour the milk and add the vinegar. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, add the milk-vinegar mixture, and the vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare the non-stick pan and apply heat. (Low heat)
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook until the bubbles appear on top.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top it with sliced butter and honey, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: