It is also known as Melon Juice. It is very tasty and refreshing. It is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, folate and niacin. Drinking this juice can help if you have digestive problems. It may provide relief to people who struggle with insomnia, and other anxiety related disorders. According to American Cancer this fruit may help prevent different types of cancer.
So, once in a while we have to prepare this juice in order to prevent any diseases that we might get in the future.
How to make a Cantaloupe Juice?
- 1/2 of the cantaloupe fruit
- 3 cups of water
- sugar (as your desired sweetness)
- 1 small can evaporated milk (Optional)
- it's up to you if you want to use the whole cantaloupe fruit, just adjust the other ingredients.
- I didn't use evaporated milk, still tasty even without the evaporated milk.
- if you don't have fruit scraper, just use fork.
- Cut the cantaloupe fruit in half, remove the seeds.
- Scrape cantaloupe meat and place it in a pitcher.
- Pour-in the water and evaporated milk.
- Add-in the sugar. Stir and mix well.
- Refrigerate or just put ice cubes, then serve.
- Share and happy drinking!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: