A cappuccino is an Italian coffee drink which is traditionally prepared with espresso, hot milk, and steamed-milk foam. But in this version, I am just using normal coffee powder, white sugar, warm water, and coffeemate. This is the easy and practical version of making cappuccino.
How to make Cappuccino?
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp coffeemate
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Adjust the amount of the ingredients if you will add more water.
- If you mistakenly add excess water in procedure #1, there will be less macrofoam (bubbles) in your cappuccino.
- In a cup, combine coffee, white sugar, and 1/2 tsp water (or just a drop of warm water enough to dissolve the coffee & sugar). DO NOT PUT MORE WATER AT THIS STAGE.
- Stir until dissolved & sticky. Wait until the color turns light brown.
- Add 3/4 cup warm water and the coffeemate. Stir gently. There will be macrofoam (bubbles) appearing automatically, then serve.
- Share and happy drinking!
Here's a tip:
- This should be the
You might also like: