Cheese Stick is a popular afternoon snacks. It is composed of sliced cheese wrapped in spring roll wrapper and it is deep-fried.
How to make Cheese Sticks?
- 250 grams cheddar cheese , sliced
- 15-20 pieces spring roll wrapper
- cooking oil
- You can slice the cheese according to your desired size.
- Slice the cheese.
- Wrap the cheese in spring roll wrapper.
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
- Deep-fry the cheese sticks for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the fried cheese sticks in a plate with paper towel to remove the excess oil. Then serve with catsup and mayonnaise.
- Share and happy eating.
Here's a tip:
You might also like: