Chocolate Chip Cookie is the most popular cookies in the world. It needs no introduction because of its popularity. There are a lot chocolate chip cookie recipe in the internet but this version is the most easy and very delicious.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie?
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 piece raw egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- I am using electric oven so my temperature is 125 degrees Celsius and the baking time is 20-25 minutes. If you are using gas oven, just adjust accordingly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- On a separate mixing bowl, put the softened butter, and the sugar. Combine and mix well.
- Add-in the vanilla extract and egg. Combine and mix well until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients mixture (flour, baking soda, and salt) and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Put the chocolate chips.
- Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
- Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
- Press the mixture a little bit to make the cookie flat.
- Preheat oven to 125 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: