Chocolate Crinkles are amazingly soft and fudgy cookie that are covered with icing sugar. It is a perfect treat any time of the year. It tastes really good that both kids and kids-at-heart will like.
How to make Chocolate Crinkles?
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 pieces raw eggs
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix the softened butter and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and melted chocolate then mix again until evenly combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Cover the mixing bowl with a cling wrap.
- Get the mixture from the refrigerator, then remove the cover.
- Scoop the mixture using 1 tablespoon measuring spoon.
- Roll the mixture using your palms until the shape becomes round.
- Roll the chocolate balls over the icing sugar until fully covered.
- Put the chocolate balls with icing sugar on the oven tray with baking paper. Each ball should be at least 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 120Â°C. Bake the chocolate balls for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: