Chocolate Munchkin is nearly the same with Dunkin Donuts' chocolate munchkins. It is super yummy and very easy to make, as it only consists of three ingredients.
How to make Chocolate Munchkin?
- 225 grams crushed chocolate grahams
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, put the crushed grahams and the condensed milk. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Shape them into balls, then roll the chocolate balls over the desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate again for 15-30 minutes, then serve.
- Share & happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: