Cocoa Brownie is nearly the same with some other brownies, but this version will be just using cocoa powder, instead of melting semi-sweet chocolates. Others are putting nuts and some are putting any topping as desired.
How to make Cocoa Brownies?
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 beaten eggs
- chopped almonds (optional)
- You can reduce the flour to 1/2 cup as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beaten eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together until well blended.
- Grease the baking pan using an oil.
- Spread the batter evenly into the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds or any nuts as desired. (Note: This is optional, it's still taste really good even without any topping.)
- Preheat oven to 150 ÂºC.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let it cool down.
- Slice and place it on a serving plate, then serve. (Note: Slice it using plastic knife or ceramic knife to cut it cleanly.)
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: