Coconut Lime Cheese Bar is heavenly. It is mainly composed of cookie mix, coconut cream, lemon juice and cream cheese. It tastes really good that both kids and kids-at-heart will like.
How to make Coconut Lime Cheese Bar?
- 2 1/2 cup cookie mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz coconut cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie mix, 1 egg, and the oil. Mix well. The mixture will be like a dough. Reserve 1 cup mixture for later.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees celcius.
- Spread the remaining mixture into the baking pan (8"x 8"). Bake for 15 minutes only. Get the baking pan from the oven. Let it cool down. Do not remove the cake from the baking pan yet. Just set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, coconut cream, 1 egg, sugar, and the fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
- Get the baking pan with the baked cake earlier.
- Spread over the cream cheese-coconut cream mixture.
- Then sprinkle the reserved 1 cup mixture earlier in the procedure #1.
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut on top.
- Bake again for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: