Coconut Macaroons are sweet, moist, and chewy on the inside with a delightfully crisp exterior. They are made of desiccated coconut, butter, brown sugar, eggs and condense milk.
How to make Coconut Macaroons?
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pc egg
- Just use fork or spatula to softened the butter.
- Use paper molds if possible, but it is also fine even without it.
- In a mixing bowl, put the softened butter, brown sugar, egg and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the desiccated coconut. Mix thoroughly until it is evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture on a mold with cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees celsius.
- Bake the coconut macaroons for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the coconut macaroons from the molds. Let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: