Corned Beef Hash (Ginisang Corned Beef) is a combination of onions, corned beef, and potatoes. It is also known as ginisang corned beef. It is fast and easy to prepare, and commonly served for breakfast.
How to cook Corned Beef Hash?
- 2 cans (210g) corned beef
- 4-5 small potatoes, cubed
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 small onion. diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- salt & pepper (as desired amount)
- this is good for 6 persons, you can adjust the ingredients as desired.
- Dice the potatoes into small pieces and set aside in a bowl of water.
- Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
- Put-in potatoes, stir and fry over medium heat until light brown.
- Add onion and garlic. SautÃ© until soft.
- Put-in corned beef and season with pepper and salt. Stir together for a few minutes.
- Pour in a small amount of water. Stir for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: