Double Chocolate Chip Muffin is a small domed spongy cake made with eggs, baking powder, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and other ingredients. It is very easy to make and really delicious.
How to make Double Chocolate Muffins?
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup + 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- You can add more sugar if you want a sweeter muffins.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and oil. Mix well.
- Combine the two (2) mixtures; the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix well until evenly distributed.
- Add the chocolate chips, and continue mixing.
- Pour the mixture into the molds with muffin cup liners, then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Bake the muffins for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: