Fried Sweet Plantain (Fried Banana) is a traditional treat in many parts of the world. It is one of the most favorite desserts for many Filipinos. This is very easy to make and only few ingredients needed. Try them once and you'll be hooked.
How to cook Fried Sweet Plantain?
- 3-5 Ripe Plantains (or saging na saba)
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Peel the plantains and slice them according to your desired size.
- Preheat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the plantains for 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with white sugar, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: