- 3-5 pieces blue crabs (Alimasag)
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 bunch string beans
- 1 1/2 cup squash
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, julienned
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Â½ tsp ground black pepper
- Heat the pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
- SautÃ© the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add-in ground black pepper and coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- Put-in shrimp paste and fish sauce. Cook for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Put the crabs and mix until evenly covered with coconut milk. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the squash and string beans. Simmer for 7 minutes, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!