Ginisang Baguio Beans is a vegetable dish mainly composed of Baguio Beans. Cooking this dish means to sautÃ© the Baguio Beans along with other tasty ingredients. This is one of the most common Filipino vegetable dishes because it is easy to prepare and budget friendly as well.
How to cook Ginisang Baguio Beans?
- 3 cups baguio beans
- 300 grams pork belly
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 pork cube
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced pork for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Add ground black pepper, fish sauce, water and the pork cube. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the baguio beans. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: