Ginisang Sayote (Chayote) is a vegetable dish mainly composed of chayote. Cooking this dish means to sautÃ© the chayote along with other tasty ingredients. This is one of the most common Filipino vegetable dishes because it is easy to prepare and budget friendly as well.
How to cook Ginisang Sayote?
- 3 pcs chayote
- 1 tomato
- 200 grams pork
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion small
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pork cube
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil.
- Saute the tomato, garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced pork for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Add pork cube, ground black pepper, fish sauce, and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chayote, cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: