Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from milk, coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. It is also called Coconut Pudding, this dessert is easy to make and the ingredients are very common so you'll not be having a problem looking for its ingredients.
How to make Maja Blanca?
- 2 cans of 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 can of 395 g condensed milk
- 1 can of 425 g whole sweet kernel corn
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- crushed graham (optional)
- remove the syrup of the sweet kernel corn.
- Pour-in coconut milk in a cooking pot. Let it boil.
- Add-in condensed milk, sugar, and whole sweet kernel corn. Stir and mix well.
- Simmer for about 6-8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cornstarch and fresh milk. Whisk until the cornstarch is diluted.
- Pour-in cornstarch and fresh milk mixture in the cooking pot. Stir and mix well.
- Continue stirring for about 4-5 minutes until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Pour the mixture in a serving tray or any container as desired and flatten the top.
- Allow to cool down. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Top with crushed graham or any toppings as desired.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: