Mango Float is a popular alternating multi-layered dessert between sliced ripe mango, graham crackers and condensed milk. It is easy to make and very delicious Filipino dessert.
How to make Mango Float?
- 4 ripe mangoes, thinly sliced
- 250ml condensed milk
- 250ml all purpose cream
- graham crackers
- you can add more condensed milk as desired.
- the white topping is made of eggwhites, sugar and cream of tartar.
- Slice mangoes into thin wedges and then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk and all purpose cream. Mix well.
- Put a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the tray.
- Pour-in the mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Arrange a layer of mango wedges on top of the mixture.
- Repeat the procedure depending on how many layers you prefer.
- On the last layer, pour-in the remaining mixture.
- Top with crushed graham crackers and mango slices with your preferred design.
- Refrigerate until becomes firm. Then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: