Moist Chocolate Cake is easy to prepare, you don't need an oven to make this cake. It is very moist and it melts in your mouth. You can put any toppings as desired, but in this version I just use icing sugar as my topping.
How to make Moist Chocolate Cake?
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- Beat the eggs first before adding it to the mixture.
- Instead of caster sugar, you can also use granulated or normal white sugar.
- In a saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla extract and butter. Stir over low heat until sugar and butter are dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Add the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly combined. (The mixture should be runny.)
- Prepare the steamer.
- Grease the baking pan.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
- Cover the baking pan using an aluminum foil.
- Steam the chocolate cake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the steamer. Let it cool down.
- Decorate the cake and slice. Then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: