Cookies are very popular in the world. It needs no introduction because of its popularity. There are a lot of cookie recipes in the internet but this version is using oatmeal. It's easy to make and very delicious.
How to make Oatmeal Cookies?
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the two (2) mixtures.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix evenly. Gradually add the oats and mix thoroughly.
- Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
- Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Place inside the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: