Pancake is a flat cake, often thin, and round, prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot surface such as a frying pan or griddle. It is undeniably delicious dessert that everyone loves.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- If you don't have fresh milk available, you can use 2 tablespoon of condensed milk and just add 3/4 cup water and stir.
- Just double all the ingredients if you want more pancakes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the milk and the vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Prepare the non-stick pan and apply heat. (Low heat)
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook until the bubbles appear on top.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top it with sliced butter and honey, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: