Pansit Miki Guisado (Pancit) is a stir-fry fresh thick egg noodles. This dish is similar to pansit canton that can be cooked with pork, chicken, seafood, and vegetables. There are a lot of Filipinos love this dish and some are eating this with white steamed rice.
How to cook Pansit Miki Guisado?
- 500g Miki Noodles
- 1 cup fresh shrimp, cleaned
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 chicken cube
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- dilute the chicken cube with 1/2 cup of water.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan.
- Put-in pork, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add-in onions and garlic, cook until becomes soft.
- Add-in salt, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken cube (diluted). Stir and cook for 8 minutes.
- Put-in the cabbage and carrot. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Put-in the miki noodles, and mix together with all the ingredients. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: