Muffin usually refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory. This muffin is made with mashed fully ripe peaches, cinnamon and other ingredients. It is very easy to prepare yet super delicious.
How to make Peach Muffins?
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed peaches
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
- Add the other ingredients (mashed peaches, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Arrange the cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
- Pour the mixture in each cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Bake the muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: