Spaghetti - a Filipino Spaghetti Style tastes really good that both kids and kids-at-heart will like. This makes a good menu in any special occasion such as birthday parties or family reunion.
How to cook Spaghetti?
- 400g spaghetti pasta
- 250g minced ham
- 400g ground pork
- 8 pcs red hotdogs, sliced
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- salt (as desired)
- for the beef broth, use 2 cups of warm water then dilute a beef cube.
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Put-in the ham, cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the ground pork, cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth, let it boil and simmer for 30-35 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs and tomato paste, cook for 10 minutes.
- Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Put the spaghetti pasta on a plate, pour the sauce and top with cheese, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: