Steamed Chocolate Cake is very easy to prepare, you don't need an oven to make this cake. It is very moist and it melts in your mouth. You can put any toppings as desired, but in this version I just use icing sugar as my topping.
How to make Steamed Chocolate Cake?
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp coffee
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- Sift all dry ingredients; flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and coffee. Combine and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the liquid ingredients; fresh milk, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix thoroughly using beater or fork.
- Combine the liquid mixture and the dry ingredients mixture. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Grease the baking pan and pour-in the cake mixture into it.
- Steam the cake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the steamer and let it cool down.
- You can choose any toppings as desired, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: