Steamed White Cake also known as Putong Puti. It is very easy to make as I am using White King Puto Mix. This steamed white cake is super delicious and has a very soft texture. It's perfect with margarine.
How to make Steamed White Cake?
- 200g premix White King's puto
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 tsp cooking oil
- Boil water in a steamer.
- While waiting for the water to boil, combine the premixed White King's puto powder, water and sugar.
- Gradually add cooking oil, continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour into the mold about 3/4 full.
- Steam for about 15-20 minutes.
- You can put margarine or cheese on top as desired, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: