for the crust
- 1 1/2 cup of graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
for the filling
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup of thick cream
- 3/4 cup of icing sugar
- 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of strawberry pie filling
- 3 pieces fresh strawberries for toppings (optional)
- Manual hand mixer and Electric hand mixer are two different things.
- For the strawberry filling, you can add more as desired.
- Crush the graham crackers.
- Add in the butter and the sugar. Mix until everything is well combined and crumbly.
- Put the mixture to the base of a pie plate, circular pan, or the container of your choice.
- Spread it out about 1/2 of an inch thick. Using a spoon or spatula, press it down until itâs smooth and flat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until they are well combined and a spread form. (Use fork or spatula or manual hand mixer.) Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the thick cream using electric hand mixer for 5 minutes.
- Combine the thick cream and the cream cheese mixture. Using a manual hand mixer or spatula or fork. Mix until itâs well combined and smooth.
- Get the crushed graham (the base) from the fridge.
- Put the thick cream and cheese mixture over the base. Spread it out smoothly using a spatula.
- Put the strawberry filling in a microwave for 1 minute to ensure it spreads evenly. (but optional)
- Spread it on top. Make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Place the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge for 3 hours or it may take longer depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
- Remove it from the fridge, run a knife around (between the cake and the pan to release smoothly).
- Put the fresh strawberries on top or any toppings as desired, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!