Tinolang manok (Chicken Ginger Stew) is a dish that many Filipinos love to serve for lunch or dinner. Tinolang Manok is very tasty dish made by boiling chicken sautÃ©ed in ginger and adding vegetables and spices. It is best eaten with steamed white rice.
How to cook Tinolang Manok?
- 300 grams chicken
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 thumb ginger
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 chicken cube
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 chayote
- 1 onion
- Heat the pot, pour cooking oil.
- SautÃ© the garlic, onion, ginger, ground black pepper and chicken cube.
- Put the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
- Add the fish sauce and mix well.
- Pour the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the chayote and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: