Tinolang Tahong also known as Mussel Stew. It is a mussel soup recipe with ginger and pechay. This soup recipe is affordable, simple, delicious and healthy. This is also quick and easy to prepare.
How to cook Tinolang Tahong?
- 500g tahong, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups petchay
- 2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, pounded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups water
- Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onion for a minute.
- Add ginger and tahong, pour-in water and let it boil.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put-in the petchay. Turn off the heat and cover the pot.
- Allow the remaining heat to cook the petchay.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: