Tuna Nuggets are very easy to prepare yet delicious. You can serve these with ketchup or any sauce of your choice. People frequently ask what is the best brand of tuna to use. I personally use Century Tuna - Flakes in Vegetable Oil. It is easy to find in the grocery stores, and it has Omega 3 DHA that is good for the heart and mind.
How to make Tuna Nuggets?
- 2 cans century tuna (flakes in veg. oil)
- 4 sky flakes original flavor (crushed)
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 onion (cut into small dice)
- 1 pinch black pepper powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- 1 pinch garlic salt (optional)
- 2 eggs (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop up some mixture and form into bite-size pieces.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with any sauce of your choice.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: