Ice cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. This ice cream recipe is flavored with vanilla extract.
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream?
- 1 cup heavy cream or thick cream
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/3 cup sugar (white sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt (a pinch)
- You can add more sugar as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream or thick cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Beat using an electric mixer until smooth (a foam or small bubbles will appear on top).
- Pour the mixture in an airtight container. (Airtight means not allowing air to pass in or out, so that the texture of the ice cream will be soft & smooth.)
- Place it inside the freezer for about two (2) hours or maybe more.
- Transfer to a serving glass, then serve. (You can put any toppings as desired.)
- Share and happy eating!
Here's a tip:
You might also like: