- 1 cup heavy cream or thick cream
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/3 cup sugar (white sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt (a pinch)
- You can add more sugar as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream or thick cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Beat using an electric mixer until smooth (a foam or small bubbles will appear on top).
- Pour the mixture in an airtight container. (Airtight means not allowing air to pass in or out, so that the texture of the ice cream will be soft & smooth.)
- Place it inside the freezer for about two (2) hours or maybe more.
- Transfer to a serving glass, then serve. (You can put any toppings as desired.)
- Share and happy eating!