Muffin is typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory. The typical American muffin is similar to a cupcake in size. It is easy to make and super yummy.
How to make Vanilla Muffins?
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil (or butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- The cinnamon powder is optional but it is more delicious if you include it.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon powder.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the egg, vanilla extract, milk, and oil. Mix well.
- Combine the two (2) mixtures; the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix well until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin mold with muffin cup liners.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Bake the muffins for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
You might also like: